The DGS-3224TGR is an all-Gigabit Layer 2 switch designed for departmental connection. It provides 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports for cost-effective copper Gigabit connection, plus 4 combo Mini GBIC (SFP) slots for flexible copper or fiber backbone attachment. Advanced features such as port trunking, VLANs and priority queues in addition to redundant power supply support are provided, allowing a department to effectively and securely deploy a bottleneck-free switching network for easy integration with a larger enterprise or campus network.
- 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports.
- 4 combo Mini GBIC (SFP) slots.
- Redundant power supply support.
- 35.7mpps (48Gbps) switching fabric.
- Auto MDI/MDIX for all twisted-pair ports.
- Jumbo frame support (up to 9216 bytes).
- 802.1Q VLAN, GARP/GVRP support.
- IGMP snooping, 802.1p Priority Queues, port mirroring support.
- Multi-layer (Layer 2 to Layer 4) ACL and CoS support.
- Administrator-definable port security.
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation port trunks of up to 32 groups on 8 10/100/1000BASE-T ports of each group; supports static mode.
- Broadcast storm control.
- 802.3x Flow Control.
- 802.1D Spanning Tree for redundant backup bridge paths.
- SNMP v.1, v.2c, v.3 network management, 4 groups of RMON.
- 802.1x port access control.
- Per-port bandwidth control.
- Command Line Interface, TFTP firmware upgrade, Web-based management, Web GUI Traffic Monitoring support.
- MIB support.