The DXS-3326GSR is a manageable Gigabit stackable switch with 4 100BASE_T combo ports and
2 stacking ports ,designed to link to network backbones, servers,
workstations and internet systems.
For extended networking solutions, the switch can also be equipped with an optional module that will support 2 10-Gigabit XFP ports.
switches (or 8
, when the optional module is included) can be stacked together in a Ring or Chain architecture, to provide a stacking solution of up to
288 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The switch can be managed using Web-based or TELNET remote management.
- A wide variety of stackable devices providing up
Gigabit Ethernet ports
- CLI (Command Line Interface) for console or remote TELNET
- For increased security, the
DXS-3326GSR is also equipped with multiple security features including Secure Shell (SSH), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), TACACS and SNMP
- Standard Layer 2 management options including 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1Q VLANs, 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, Filtering and Forwarding controls, Link Aggregation, and Broadcast/Multicast controls
- The high availability architecture of the
supports Layer 3 routing (RIPv1/v2, OSPF, PIM, DVMRP and VRRP), multi-layer traffic classification/prioritization ,
and optional redundant power supply